I am a Polish illustrator based in Scotland, who specializes in bold, playful designs, full of incidental shapes, wobbly lines, and self-made textures. My work is created by mixing drawing, printmaking, and digital techniques. I draw inspiration from ordinary, day-to-day happenings. My illustrations always aim to feature a diverse range of people, places, communities, and cultures, which celebrates the different characters and personalities I meet when in the gathering stages.
I have a deep desire to change the world one small step at a time by creating visual statements that carry an optimistic message, always intending to make everyone feel included and seen. I believe that illustrations can make the world more inclusive, welcoming, and easier to understand.
National Theatre of Scotland, Creative Dundee, Fair Growing Greens Community Garden, DJCAD Art Shop - University of Dundee, Woomroom, MindShot UK
- STOP Tapiluran Illustration Contest 2022,
- Penguin Random House Cover Design Awards Exhibition 2022
- It'll Be Alright - Alchemy Experiment 2023
- D&AD New Blood Awards 2023, Pencil Winner, 2023
- AOI World Illustration Awards 2023, Longlisted, 2023
- Penguin Random House Cover Design Award, 3rd place, 2022
- Tapirulan Illustration Competition, Shortlist, 2022
- George Duncan of Drumfork Award for Academic Excellence, 2022